The Cathedral Catholic High School Parent Association (PA) is an organization that is comprised of current CCHS parents/guardians, and was created to demonstrate and affirm their belief in Catholic education and the mission of our school community. The CCHS Parent Association supports the school in an effort to provide the best resources for our students, faculty, and staff. The CCHS Parent Association exists specifically to:
- Promote the mission and philosophy of Cathedral Catholic High School;
- Assist, support, and provide input to the administration of Cathedral Catholic High School;
- Foster cooperation among parents/guardians, teachers, and students in the implementation of school policies;
- Support the school by organizing social and other activities as approved by the Cathedral Catholic High School Principal or President.
The CCHS Parent Association consists of parent leaders and committee chairpersons. All CCHS parents and guardians are members of the association and are invited to attend the monthly meetings. The Principal and President serve as ex-officio members working with the Parent Association Leadership (two Co-Leaders, a Technology Liaison and a Secretary.) The Leadership oversees various committees that include: Campus Ministry Support, Junior Unity Liturgy and Luncheon, LIGHT Groups, Senior Grad Night, Senior Graduation Luncheon, Transfer Family Liaisons, Recycled Uniform Sales Team, Volunteer Coordinator and Wellness. Committee chairs have a term of one year but may be reappointed for subsequent terms. Parent involvement on each of these committees is most welcomed, and is a wonderful way to be connected at CCHS.
Parent Association meetings are held either in the USDHS Academic Center or the Faculty Lounge (in Kolbe) on the first Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. All are welcome to attend. Dates for meetings during the 2018-2019 academic year are as follows:
- September 3, 2019
- October 1, 2019
- November 5, 2019
- February 11, 2020 – (Date Update!)
- March 3, 2020
- April 7, 2020
Click the buttons below to get more information.
You will be required to login in order to view these pages.