Cathedral Catholic’s Associated Student Body (ASB) exists to build school spirit, camaraderie and Dons pride among all students.
- Leaders are chosen for their strengths in sound and spirit, outreach, design and activities to create a well-rounded group committed to growing in servant leadership.
- Each spring, students apply and interview to join ASB. These students bring spirit, connection and joy to the campus day in and day out.
Flickr album: ASB
| Height: 400px
| Theme: Nested | Skin: Default Skin
Cathedral Catholic’s student section, better known as Los Locos, is led by ASB Sound and Spirit Captains.
- Los Locos brings energy to both home and away sporting events as they advertise “theme” nights for the games.
- This club is open to students of all grades.
Cathedral Catholic offers almost 100 clubs across four categories: Service, Hobby, Spiritual and Cultural. Clubs are renewed on an annual basis and advertised via Clubs Week at lunch in the fall.
- Approved clubs reflect the inherent values of Cathedral Catholic High School and the Catholic faith. In addition, they aid in enriching the community and fostering camaraderie.
- Clubs are open to all CCHS students and welcome interested members throughout the year.
|Cathedral Catholic High School Service Clubs|
|Active Valor Club||Lucky Ducklings|
|Best Buddies/Special Olympics||Mitchell Thorp Foundation Club|
|Cancer Kids First||Numbers-N-Neighbors|
|Dons Peer Counseling||Outreach for Nazareth Orphanage|
|Dons Thank our Troops||Rady Children's|
|Eye Fight for Sight||Super Joey Foundation|
|Human Rights Club||Surf-Rider Foundation|
|Interact Club||The World Made Easy|
|Key Club||Women All Around|
|Cathedral Catholic High School Hobby Clubs|
|A Woman's Wardrobe||Girls Leading a Movement|
|Art Club||Investigation Club|
|Car Club||Mindfulness and Meditation|
|Chess Club||Morgan’s Message|
|Disney Club||Music Enthusiasts Club|
|Environmental Club||Tech Club|
|Fashion Design Club||Yoga Club|
|Cathedral Catholic High School Spiritual Clubs|
|Dons For Life||Rosary Club|
|Fellowship of Christian Athletes||Sweet Scripture|
|Cathedral Catholic High School Cultural Clubs|
|Asian Culture and Appreciation||French Club|
|Black Student Union||Hispanic Latino Student Union|
|FASA (Filipino American Student Association)||Prism|
Full list of clubs and descriptions