Office of Mission and Ministry
The Office of Mission and Ministry (M&M) is located very near the main entrance to campus in the Guadalupe Building (just across from the Student Store). We like to think we have the best role on campus as we help build a faith-filled, joyful, vibrant Catholic community where we cherish each person as the unique gift God made them to be. Drop in for some M&M candies and to hear about all of the great things happening… service, retreats, masses, prayers, and good, wholesome fun!
The Office of Mission and Ministry assists the CCHS community in the development and growth of a flourishing spiritual life. Guided by the Gospels, the Church, its ministries, traditions, and Magisterial teachings, Mission and Ministry aims to collaborate with students, parents, faculty, staff, administrators, our campus priests, area pastors, and youth ministries to reach this goal. We recognize that God has given each of us unique gifts to respond to His call, through the power of the Holy Spirit, to build His Kingdom of a living our faith through our actions in our community and the world.
- To proclaim the Gospels.
- Through action and deed to promote the ideals of faith, knowledge, honor, and responsibility.
- To provide opportunities for the CCHS community to grow spiritually in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To educate and encourage action regarding contemporary moral and social problems, as well as to urge people to work for peace and justice in our world.
- To bring the community to a greater appreciation and involvement in the liturgical celebrations of the Church.
- To compliment the general goals and objectives of the Diocese of San Diego and Cathedral Catholic High School.
Mission & Ministry Team
Mrs. Stacy Wells
Dean of Mission and Ministry
(858) 523-4000 ext. 1180
Fr. Martin Latiff, Miles Christi
(858) 523-4000 ext. 1610
Mr. Jeff Gramme
Assistant Dean of Mission and Ministry (Retreats)
(858) 523-4000 est. 1260
Mr. Paul de Soza, Miles Christi
(858) 523-4000 ext. 1610
Assistant Dean of Mission and Ministry (Service)
(858) 523-4000 ext. 1293
Monday – Friday: 7:15 a.m. on school days in St. Thérèse Chapel
Liturgy of the Eucharist normally lasts about half an hour. Thus students are able to nurture their faith, build community and make it to their first class on time.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Tuesdays and Thursday: Lunch – St. Thérèse Chapel or by appointment
Lent: March 29 and 30 all day during school hours.