Catholic Schools Week 2017
The mission of CCHS Campus Ministry is to assist the CCHS community in the development and growth of a flourishing spiritual life. Guided by the Gospels, the Church, its ministries and Magisterial teachings, Campus Ministry aims to collaborate with students, parents, faculty, staff, administrators, and pastors to reach this goal. We recognize that God has given each of us unique gifts to respond to His call, through the power of the Holy Spirit, to build His Kingdom of a living Christian Faith Community.
- To proclaim the Gospels.
- Through action and deed to promote the ideals of faith, knowledge, honor, and responsibility.
- To provide opportunities for the CCHS community to grow spiritually in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To educate and encourage action regarding contemporary moral and social problems, as well as to urge people to work for peace and justice in our world.
- To bring the community to a greater appreciation and involvement in the liturgical celebrations of the Church.
- To compliment the general goals and objectives of the Diocese of San Diego and Cathedral Catholic High School.
Campus Ministry Team
Ms. Alison Purpera
Dean of Mission and Ministry
(858) 523-4000 ext. 1180
Fr. Martin Latiff, MC
(858) 523-4000 ext. 1610
Fr. Patrick Wainwright, MC
(858) 523-4000 ext. 1237
Mr. Jeff Gramme
Assistant Dean Mission and Ministry (Retreats)
(858) 523-4000 ext. 1260
Monday – Friday: 7:15 a.m.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Tuesdays and Thursday: Lunch – St. Thérèse Chapel or by appointment
Lent: March 29 and 30 all day during school hours.