For the 2020-2021 School Year, CCHS is happy to announce we will have a new food service partner, KWC.
App for Ordering
KWC, your dining service provider at Cathedral Catholic High School, is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency – Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control – Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility – Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s