Cathedral Catholic High School tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is $18,500. The tuition includes a non-refundable initial deposit of $500 that is included as part of our tuition. Please register by March 31, 2019 for incoming and returning students to avoid the waitlist for course preferences. Your first tuition payment will be due on July 1, 2019.
Read letter from Mr. Laaperi.
Registration and Payment for 2019-2020 School Year
Registration for 2019-2020 school year is now open. The deadline is Sunday, March 31, 2019 for all incoming and returning students.
Creating Opportunities, Transforming Lives
Tuition and Tuition Assistance Facts
- Consistently considered a premier high school, CCHS maintains the most affordable tuition among similar private high schools in the San Diego area.
- The average increase for next year’s tuition will be $50.00 per month over the current year’s rate.
- Your tuition rate includes each student’s technology fee, retreat expenses, school yearbook, student activity card, graduation expenses and other miscellaneous fees
- Tuition has only increased a total of 5% in the last four years
- Over 4.1 million dollars was distributed this year in tuition assistances
- Approximately 1 out of 3 families receive some sort of tuition assistances