Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year
Cathedral Catholic High School tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is $20,088. The tuition includes a non-refundable initial deposit of $500 that is included as part of our tuition. Please register by March 31, 2021 for incoming and returning students to avoid the waitlist for course preferences. Your first tuition payment will be due on July 1, 2021.
Read letter from Mr. Laaperi.
Registration and Payment for 2021-2022 School Year
Registration for 2021-2022 school year will tentatively open in March.
Creating Opportunities, Transforming Lives
Tuition and Tuition Assistance Facts
- Consistently considered a premier high school, Cathedral Catholic maintains the most affordable tuition among similar private high schools in the San Diego area.
- The average increase for next year’s tuition will be $60.00 per month over the current year’s rate.
- Your tuition rate includes each student’s technology fee, retreat expenses, school yearbook, student activity card, most graduation expenses and other miscellaneous fees
- Over 4.5 million dollars was distributed this year in tuition assistance and scholarships
- Approximately 1 out of 3 families receive some sort of tuition assistance and/or scholarship