Cathedral Catholic High School tuition for the 2020-2021 school year is $35,210. The tuition includes a non-refundable initial deposit of $5000 that is included as part of our tuition.
Your full tuition balance will be due by July 1, 2020.
Read letter from Mr. Laaperi.
Registration and Payment for 2020-2021 School Year
Registration for 2020-2021 school year is open at this time.
Creating Opportunities, Transforming Lives
Tuition and Tuition Assistance Facts
- Consistently considered a premier high school, CCHS maintains the most affordable tuition among similar private high schools in the San Diego area.
- The average increase for next year’s tuition will be $72.00 per month over the current year’s rate.
- Your tuition rate includes each student’s technology fee, retreat expenses, school yearbook, student activity card, graduation expenses and other miscellaneous fees
- Tuition has only increased a total of 5% in the last four years
- Over 4.1 million dollars was distributed this year in tuition assistances
- Approximately 1 out of 3 families receive some sort of tuition assistances