If you or someone you know needs help during the school day, please contact a counselor or administrator for support.
The below community resources are available at any time for anyone. In a true emergency, please call 911.
Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
- Crisis Text Line Text 741741
- California Youth Crisis Line 800-843-5200
- General Resources 2-1-1 San Diego
- Jason Foundation
- National Suicide Prevention Call 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide
- Trevor Project
- What to do if Someone is Suicidal
- Yellow Ribbon
This Virtual Chill Space is an online collection of various resources and activities created to serve as a place to help you reset, recharge and refocus.