Thank you for your interest in Cathedral Catholic High School. Admission applications are now available for 8th grade students who will enter grade 9 during the 2021-2022 school year. See Admissions Application Process below for how to complete an online application.
Admissions Application Process
Step 1 – Complete Online Application
Log in to Ravenna Hub and create a user portal. Follow the checklist in Ravenna in order to complete our online application and submit documents for your student. Please note – We kindly ask that your requests for recommendations and transcripts not be sent until AFTER the completion of first semester.
Step 2 – Sit for the CCHS Placement Test
The CCHS Placement Test is used for placement of incoming 9th grade students. Only 9th grade applicants for the 2021-2022 academic year are required to take the placement test.
Due to COVID-19, plans for the administration of the test are subject to change both in terms of date and type of administration.
We will automatically register each 9th grade applicant for the CCHS Placement Test. If your student is not able to test that day, we will contact you to inform you about a make up test opportunity.
Applicants who apply to CCHS and take the test at CCHS are given priority consideration for admission, scholarship and tuition assistance.
Step 3 – Student & Family Meeting
Sign-ups for student & Family Meetings will be posted for students in the Ravenna portal.
Step 4 – Offer of Admission
Admissions decisions will be mailed to applicants no later than March 15, 2021.
Step 5 – Tuition and Fee Agreement and Tuition Deposit
- Upon acceptance, Cathedral Catholic High School will send you information to set up your tuition and fee agreement for the 2021-2022 school year. You will also receive additional information to facilitate your child’s enrollment into the school.
- Completing the online Tuition and Fee Agreement is imperative to confirm that they will be attending Cathedral Catholic High School in the fall.
- If accepted and Fee Agreement/ Tuition Deposit are not completed by March 31, 2021, your student may lose eligibility for any tuition assistance or scholarship that may have been awarded upon acceptance.
- Should you choose not to enroll your child in the fall, we kindly request you let us know in writing at email@example.com during the tuition agreement and final registration process.
- Upon acceptance, a request should be submitted to your child’s current school for official, final transcripts to be sent to our attention, no later than July 1, 2021.
Thank you again for your interest in Cathedral Catholic High School. It is our sincerest hope that you and your child become a part of the Dons family next year.