Thank you for your interest in Cathedral Catholic High School. Admissions application packets are now available for 8th grade students who will enter grade 9 during the 2017-2018 school year. See admissions application process below for how to obtain an application.
Admissions Application Process
Step 1 – Compete Online Application
Log in to Ravenna Hub and create a user portal. Follow the checklist in Ravenna in order to complete our online application and submit documents for your student. Please note- We kindly ask that your requests for recommendations and transcripts not be sent until AFTER the completion of first semester.
Step 2 – Sit for the High School Placement Test
All students applying for 9th grade must take the entrance exam on January 21, 2017 at 7:30 a.m. When you apply you are automatically registered for this January 21 placement exam through the Ravenna portal.
For students who apply after the January 21 test date, please contact our office for possible make-up dates.
Step 3 – Interview
Sign-ups for interviews will be posted for students in the Ravenna portal. Interviews begin on January 31, 2017.
Step 4 – Offer of Admission
Admissions decisions will be mailed to applicants no later than March 13, 2017.
Step 5 – Tuition and Fee Agreement and Registration
- Upon acceptance, Cathedral Catholic High School will send you information to set up your tuition and fee agreement for the 2017-2018 school year. You will also receive additional information to facilitate your child’s enrollment into the school.
- Completing the online Tuition and Fee Agreement is imperative to confirm that they will be attending Cathedral Catholic High School in the fall.
- If accepted and registration is not completed by March 31, 2016, your student may lose eligibility for any tuition assistance or scholarship that may have been awarded upon acceptance.
- Should you choose not to enroll your child in the fall, we kindly request you let us know in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org during the tuition agreement and final registration process.
- Upon acceptance, a request should be submitted to your child’s current school for official, final transcripts to be sent to our attention, no later than June 17, 2017.
Thank you again for your interest in Cathedral Catholic High School. It is our sincerest hope that you and your child become a part of the Dons family next year.