Cathedral Catholic High School has three parking lots for students.
There is no off-campus parking for CCHS students.
Parking Fee for 2018-2019 school year
$ 100 – Open Registration to December (fee pro-rated to $75 if application is submitted during 2nd semester)
$ 5 – additional sticker (purchase in the Dean’s Office)
The fee includes one parking permit sticker and an assigned parking space.
- Parking on campus is a privilege.
- The privilege may be revoked as a result of disciplinary action or when it serves the best interest of the school.
- The administration has the right to search all vehicles.
- The school is not responsible for any damage or loss and disclaims any and all liability in cases of violation of the above.
- Consequences will be issued for failure to follow the parking rules.
If you have any questions, please contact the Deans Office.