Cathedral Catholic High School has three parking lots for students.
There is no off-campus parking for CCHS students.
To reserve a parking space, students must first register
for the 2016-2017 school year.
$ 100 – July to December
$ 75 – January to End of school year
$ 5 – Additional sticker
The fee includes one parking permit sticker and an assigned parking space.
- Parking on campus is a privilege.
- The privilege may be revoked as a result of disciplinary action
or when it serves the best interest of the school.
- The administration has the right to search all vehicles.
- The school is not responsible for any damage or loss and disclaims any and all liability in cases of violation of the above.
- Consequences will be issued for failure to follow the parking rules.
If you have any questions please contact the Deans Office.
If you already paid your $10 parking deposit, click here to pay the remaining balance.