Cathedral Catholic High School has three parking lots for students. There is no off-campus parking for CCHS students.
- 11/16/21 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- 1/4/22 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- 1/25/22 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- 3/21/22 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Location: CCHS (room TBA)
Parking Fee for 2021-2022 school year
$ 125 – Open Registration to December (fee pro-rated to $75 if application is submitted during 2nd semester)
$ 5 – additional sticker (purchase in the Dean’s Office)
The fee includes one parking permit sticker and an assigned parking space. sss
- Parking on campus is a privilege.
- The privilege may be revoked as a result of disciplinary action or when it serves the best interest of the school.
- The administration has the right to search all vehicles.
- The school is not responsible for any damage or loss and disclaims any and all liability in cases of violation of the above.
- Consequences will be issued for failure to follow the parking rules.
If you have any questions, please contact the Dean of Students Office.