Cathedral Catholic High School has three parking lots for students. There is no off-campus parking for CCHS students.
To reserve a parking space, students must first register
for the 2017-2018 school year.
Parking Fee for 2017-2018 school year
$ 100 – Open Registration to December (fee pro-rated to $75 if application is submitted during 2nd semester 2017-2018)
$ 5 – additional sticker (purchase in the Dean’s Office)
The fee includes one parking permit sticker and an assigned parking space.
- Parking on campus is a privilege.
- The privilege may be revoked as a result of disciplinary action or when it serves the best interest of the school.
- The administration has the right to search all vehicles.
- The school is not responsible for any damage or loss and disclaims any and all liability in cases of violation of the above.
- Consequences will be issued for failure to follow the parking rules.
If you have any questions, please contact the Deans Office.
If you would like additional stickers for additional vehicles please see the Deans Office.