How to use the printer in the USDHS Library:
All students have a starting balance of $10 (100 pages). Once this balance runs out, the student will need to replenish their account.
- Purchase Credits below. You will receive a code when your purchase is completed.
- Add this to your account using the REDEEM app on your iPad.
- Login using your Student ID number and Google password.
- Click the “Redeem Card” option from the menu on the left.
- In the “card number” field, enter the code you received with your purchase. (Screenshot below)
- Now you can print from the app where you document is created.
- Go to the USDHS Academic Center to print.
- When prompted to “select printer,” choose library.
- When asked to sign in, use your CCHSdons.com email address and Google password.
- Confirm your options.
- Click Print.
Each page is $0.10.
If you qualify for tuition assistance, please see Ms. Caroyln Sturz in the business office for assistance in paying for printing.