How to use the printer in the USDHS Library:
1. Purchase a code below.
2. When you’re on campus, go to the ‘Redeem’ app on your IPad (screenshot below.)
3. Log in. Username is Student ID. Password is same as CCHSDONS or Moodle (screenshot below.)
4. Redeem your code (screenshot below.)
5. Open ‘Printing’ app on your iPad and login with the same username and password.
6. Print your document. Print to “Library bizbub282.” Status can be checked in ‘Printing’ app. Each copy is 10 cents.
7. Promptly pick up your print job.
Need help printing from an app? This Apple article explains how to use AirPrint.
If you qualify for tuition assistance, please see Ms. Caroyln Sturz in the business office for assistance in paying for printing.