Cathedral Catholic High School is excited to offer an opportunity to host an exchange student from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Join us for a Host Family Information Meeting
at 6:00 p.m. on November 1, 2017 in Cabrini 207.
Host Family Criteria
* A student in good standing at Cathedral Catholic High School, including:
- Good attendance record and minimal behavior infractions
- 2.7 GPA or better
* Host families have the financial means to provide meals (CCHS will provide lunch every day at school) and transportation to/from school, and a private bedroom for the exchange student.
* Host families agree to hold harmless and indemnify Cathedral Catholic High School from claims attributable to family conduct.
* Automobile liability limits of at least $100,000 per person/$300,000 per accident.
* Culturally aware, sensitive, and respectful of a student from a different country.
January 8, 2018 – February 9, 2018
Contact Preston Hill at email@example.com or (858) 523-4000 ext. 1289.
Important Documents to Download: