Cathedral Catholic High School is excited to offer the opportunity for Cathedral Catholic families to host an exchange student from our sister school, Instituto Nuestra Señora de las Nieves, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Join us for a Host Family Information Meeting
at 6:30 p.m. on October 17, 2018 in Cabrini 208.
Host Family Criteria:
* A student in good standing at Cathedral Catholic High School, including:
- Good attendance record and minimal behavior infractions
- 2.7 GPA or better
* Host families have the financial means to provide meals (CCHS will provide lunch every day at school) and transportation to/from school, and a private bedroom for the exchange student.
* Host families agree to hold harmless and indemnify Cathedral Catholic High School from claims attributable to family conduct.
* Automobile liability limits of at least $100,000 per person/$300,000 per accident.
* Culturally aware, sensitive, and respectful of a student from a different country.
January 6, 2019 – February 8, 2019
Contact Esther Stephenson at email@example.com or (858) 523-4000 ext. 1400.
Important Documents to Download: