CCHS Drama Presents:
ALL TOGETHER NOW
OPEN AUDITIONS NOW THROUGH AUGUST 30th
CCHS Drama will be joining theatres around the country performing the amazing musical collection, All Together Now! – A Global Event Celebrating Local Theatre, on the weekend of Nov 12th. This event is a showcase of some of Broadway’s most beloved shows.
We will be performing LIVE at various dates and times November 12 – 15, 2021. Details on performance location and protocols is forthcoming.
Actors should expect to attend approximately 10-15 rehearsals, including calls to work groups numbers on Fridays and Saturdays in September and October.
• Rehearsal Schedule:
A specialty rehearsal schedule will be built around conflicts and each assigned act will have at least two sessions alone with the director. The following group rehearsals will be required and minimal conflicts will be accepted.
Oct 2, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Oct 9, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Oct 16, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Oct 23, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Oct 30, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Nov 6, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Nov 8, 9, 10, 11 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Nov 12 3:00 p.m. – curtain
• How to Audition:
- Prepare 60 seconds of any song on the set list. This song will not necessarily be one that you perform in the event. The director will assign numbers after auditions.
- Complete our online audition form at this link To complete the form, you will need any conflicts, an emergency contact, your acting resume, and a headshot. Please be thorough with your conflicts. Surprise-conflicts later can cause an actor to be replaced.
- Submit your audition to FlipGrid at this link.
- There is no fee to audition. Show Sprit Pack is $200 plus a $25 registration fee. Once casting is announced, acceptance of role and registration must be completed within 24 hours to secure your spot. Payment plans are available.
- Submit audition video by AUGUST 30th. Callbacks and casting to follow. Tech positions also available. Email Miss Wilson at email@example.com for more information.
• Potential Performance Dates:
Friday, November 12 – Monday, November 15
Show dates and times to be announced.
• All Together Now Set List:
The set list will include 15 songs from a pre-curated list, with numbers chosen based on auditions and director’s preference. Numbers will be a combination of solos, duets and group numbers – all with movement. Songs may be performed by any gender.
At a minimum, each student will be in three large group numbers and one smaller group number or solo/duet.
- “Be Our Guest” (Disney’s Beauty and the Beast)
- “Pure Imagination” (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
- “You Could Drive a Person Crazy” (Company)
- “Matchmaker” (Fiddler on the Roof)
- “Writing Down the Story of My Life” ( Junie B. Jones The Musical)
- “Back to Before” (Ragtime)
- “Meadowlark” (The Baker’s Wife)
- “Middle of a Moment” (Roald Dahl’s James and the Giant Peach)
- “Gimme, Gimme” (Thoroughly Modern Millie)
- “This Is the Moment” (Jekyll & Hyde)
- “Spread the Love Around” (Sister Act)
- “Life Is So Peculiar” (Five Guys Named Moe)
- “We’re All in This Together” (Disney’s High School Musical)
- “Empty Chairs at Empty Tables” (Les Misérables )
- “Tomorrow” (Annie)
- “The Human Heart” (Once on This Island)
- “The New World” (Songs for a New World)
- “I Dreamed a Dream” (Les Misérables)
- “Somewhere That’s Green” (Little Shop of Horrors)
- “She Used to Be Mine” (Waitress)
- “Seize the Day” (Disney’s Newsies)
- “Consider Yourself” (Lionel Bart’s Oliver!)
- “When I Grow Up” (Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical)
- “Children Will Listen” (Into the Woods)
- “Stop the World” (Come From Away)
- “Take a Chance on Me” (Mamma Mia!)
- “Let It Go” (Disney’s Frozen)
- “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly?” (My Fair Lady)
- “Astonishing” (Little Women)
- “Sit Down, You’re Rockin’ the Boat” (Guys and Dolls)
- “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” (Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s Mary Poppins)
- “Beautiful City” (Godspell)
- “Seasons of Love” (Rent)
- “Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)” ( Green Day’s American Idiot)
- “You Can’t Stop the Beat” (Hairspray)
- “Why We Tell the Story” (Once on This Island)
YOUR SUPPORT IS KEY!
Your tax-deductible donation will directly benefit the students in the CCHS drama program. Write in “drama program” in the instructions.
We thank you for your continued support of our Drama Dons!