Wednesday, June 8th (departure 1:00 pm) to Thursday, June 9th (estimated return 4:00 pm)
Prior to Retreat
Signed permission slip
A fee of $110.00. There will be no exchange of money – do not send a check or cash.
Retreat forms must be completed by Tuesday, May 31, 2016
If students have any medications, please follow directions on the “Retreat Medication Form.” Upon arrival at CCHS, please drop-off any medication (prescription or over-the-counter) with Ms. Lagrimas; all medication will be transported to the retreat site by an adult member of the retreat team.
Students may leave their cars on campus; however, CCHS takes no responsibility for damage to vehicles left on campus. If students are carpooling, please make necessary arrangements to arrive on time.
There will be a bag search prior to boarding the bus.
We will meet in the foyer of Guadalupe Center Theater.
Please do not let finances keep you from going on this retreat. If you need financial assistance, please speak with Ms. Lagrimas.
Notes on Medications
Please place all medications in a clear Ziploc bag with the medication form. Please place your name on the outside of the bag. If you are bringing over the counter medication, please place that in a Ziploc bag also with a note from your parents explaining the reason you need it. A moderator will dispense medication on the retreat.
What to Bring
- A positive attitude!
- Insect repellant – I cannot stress this enough!
- Water Container
- Warm Clothes—layers, sweatshirt.
- NOTE: We will be involved in physical team-related activities, so dress accordingly. No super low rise jeans, midriff-bearing shirts, short shorts or skirts, or any other revealing clothing not appropriate for physical activities or sitting on the floor; also, pajamas are only for sleeping and not a fashion statement. You will be asked to change your clothes if you do not follow dress guidelines… the alternative will be a school uniform.
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Toiletries/personal items
What not to bring:
- CD/iPod/Radio/DVD player/etc.
- Illegal substances, matches, or lighters.
In Case of Emergency
In the case of an emergency, you may contact the retreat site, Camp Cedar Glen, at (760) 765-0477. Please know this is for emergency use only.
If you have any questions prior to the retreat, please contact Ms. Lagrimas (Activities Office) 858-523-4000 ex. 1318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org