CCHS believes its partnership with parents and guardians provides a vital support for the formation of responsible students of character and future leaders. Through such partnership CCHS forms an educational ministry that is mutually supportive and a community committed to excellence. In addition, becoming involved affords parents the opportunity to be acquainted and forge collaborative efforts to support our school.
There are several ways for parents and guardians of CCHS students to become involved as active participants in our community:
- Parent Association holds monthly meetings and organizes various committees which support student and community growth.
- Parents in Prayer gather weekly in the morning to pray for our students, families and school community.
- LIGHT Groups need parent chaperones to attend the student-led activities to community outreach trips throughout the school year.
- Dons Athletic Club serves to assist fundraising efforts to support our athletic department and teams.
- Volunteers are needed throughout the school year for various activities or events, as set forth on the tab under “Parent Association.”
- CCHS Weekly Newsletter provides a wealth of information about what is happening on campus and what may be of interest to each parent wishing to become involved.