- Registration opens January 8, 2019.
- Registration closes April 1, 2019.
- Last day to withdraw from acceleration courses with full refund (less $100 Registration Fee) May 10, 2019
A minimum number of 10 students must be enrolled for a class to run. All summer school final exams must be taken on campus on the assigned final exam dates. A student may not be absent on the day of the final exam, and there will be no alternate/make-up final exams.
Follow the link below to view the course options. You will find a button on that page that reads “Click Here to Register”. This will take you to the payment form.
Register for all summer courses at once to avoid paying multiple registration fees.
Students taking classes for enrichment/advancement must meet the prerequisites before enrolling in the course, and are encouraged to meet with their school counselor for advisement.
$700* per semester course for CCHS Students ($1400 for the year)
$1000 per semester course for non-CCHS Students ($2000 for the year)
$100 registration fee for all students (non-refundable)
*Dual Enrollment Spanish 3 – ($700 + $100 Reg Fee = $800 total)
*$300 Refundable iPad deposit may apply to non-CCHS students.
Full Refund Available if Cancelled by May 10th. (Registration Fee Non-Refundable)
The online grade book will be updated every Friday by 2:00pm during each session. Students and parents are asked to check academic progress frequently and discuss concerns directly with teachers as soon as possible.
Cathedral Catholic High School lives the mission to help those in need to make providing a Catholic education affordable. Financial assistance for summer session may be available on a case-by-case basis for those who qualify for regular academic year aid. To request financial assistance for summer session you may contact CCHS’ Business Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 858-523-4000 extension 1136.
Summer School Class Dates
We offer 4- and 8- weeks summer school courses.
All on campus classes are held from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Online classes require students to be on campus on last day of each session.
Online and On-Campus classes – 4 weeks
- Monday, June 17 – Friday, June 28 – Session One (Semester One)
- NO SCHOOL THE WEEK OF JULY 4TH
- Monday, July 8 – Friday, July 19 – Session Two (Semester Two)
- Online students must be on campus June 28th and July 19th for finals.
- Please read through the attendance policies before registering for any classes.
Students may withdraw the first week with a “W” on the transcript.
ONLINE PE and ONLINE Dual Enrollment Spanish 3 – 8 weeks
Online Dual Enrollment Spanish 3 is 8 weeks. Online PE may be taken for either 1 semester (4-weeks) or 1 year (8 weeks).
Online Spanish classes require students to be on Mira Costa College campus on last day of second session.
- Session One (Semester One) – Monday, June 10 – July 5
- Session Two (Semester Two) – Monday, July 8- August 1
Online Dual Enrollment College Spanish 3
- Dual Enrollment College Spanish 3 – Course final held on Thursday, August 1st at Mira Costa College– Time TBD
Online Independent PE
- There is no midterm or final for Independent PE