Back by popular demand, Cathedral Catholic Counseling will be offering two summer college camp sessions to assist rising seniors in preparing, planning and starting the college application process.
July 30 – August 3
- Session 1 : CLOSED
- Monday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Session 2:
- Monday 9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday – Friday 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
– First come first serve while space is available. The fee is $399.
- Complete an interest inventory/career assessment
- Learn the process and tools to best research colleges
- Receive individualized SAT/ACT evaluation
- Start and complete a college resume
- Create a fluid but appropriate college list with reach, target and safety schools
- Begin the Common Application, CSU, & UC applications as available
- Complete a Common App essay to be reviewed and returned with feedback by a college essay expert
- Experience a mock admission’s panel with 3 reputable admissions representatives
- Explore scholarships and complete one scholarship application
No mailed or emailed registration forms will be accepted. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Once 42 students per session have been met, the session will be closed and remaining students will be offered the next session or added to the wait list.